Celebrating a year of pure joy and love with your soulmate is a momentous occasion that deserves to be cherished. Whether you're celebrating your first or 50th wedding anniversary, there's no doubt that you both deserve some appreciation on this special day. Are you looking for exceptional and captivating happy wedding anniversary quotes to express the depth of your emotions for your partner, or perhaps for your dear parents or friends? Stop right there! Congratulation, You've come to the right place! Send your sincerest “Happy Anniversary” wishes to your better half or to the couple you admire the most with our beautiful collection of anniversary wishes, sayings, quotes and poems.
You and your partner will like our selection of humorous anniversary messages if you both enjoy a good chuckle. In addition to tips on how to write anniversary cards or a heartfelt note of congratulations to a friend, our complete guide provides ideas for every type of celebration.
What to Write in a Wedding Anniversary Card
“On this special day, I want to let you know just how much you mean to me. Since the day we said “I do,” I've felt nothing but love for you, and it's only grown stronger with the passage of time. I will be eternally glad to have you as my partner in life; your unflinching support, generous spirit, and charming smile continue to make my heart skip a beat. Here's hoping the next 365 days are just as full of joy as the last ones have been with you. Happy anniversary, my love!”
Happy Anniversary Quotes For Husband
Are you trying to come up with the right words to say on your wedding anniversary because “I love you” just won't do? Don't give up on this just yet! Get ready to let your innermost thoughts and feelings spill out onto the page. It's time to infuse your anniversary message with passion, personality, and all the love you have to give. Let's do this!
- “Happy anniversary to the man who stole my heart and fills it with love every day. I will be eternally grateful for our fairytale romance.”
- “It's a blessing to me to have had another year to grow closer to you and deeper in love. Cheers to the rest of our lives together, my loving husband.”
- “On the day when I said “I do” to spending the rest of my life with you was the happiest day of my life. I love you more and more every day!”
- “I'm so grateful to have you and your love in my life.”
- “I have decided to stick with you through thick and thin”
- With you, the good things in life are even better.
- “As we celebrate our first anniversary as husband and wife, I'm brought back to the many reasons I first fell in love with you. You have a heart of gold and love beyond limit. Having you as my husband is one of the greatest blessings of my life.”
- “If I had to choose between you and anyone else in the world, it would be you. I appreciate you being here with me on this adventure we call life. To the love of my life, Happy anniversary!”
- I'll always think of you as my beautiful muffin.
- “You still take my breath away after all these years. I love you more than words can express”
- “You enhance the pleasures of life.”
- “Thank you for being my perfect fit, my darling”
Happy Anniversary Quotes For Wife
Looking for the ideal anniversary greeting for your wife? Inspire your wife with one of these romantic quotes to show her how much you love.
- “Waking up to you every day reminds me of hitting the love jackpot.” You're the best. “Happy anniversary, sweetheart.”
- “You are the missing piece to my puzzle of life.”
- “That glow you had on our wedding day is still there.”
- “Forever and always, my heart belongs to you.”
- “You are the brightness that makes my days bright and the light that guides me through the night.”
- “When I searched for the meaning of “perfection,” I found a reflection of you.”
- “You complete me in every way and make my life infinitely better.”
- “I am honored to be your husband and to spend every day with you creating a beautiful life together.”
- “Our love grows brighter with each passing year.”
- “Having you in my life is like breathing; I can't even fathom a world without you.”
- “You stole my heart, and I'll never get it back.”
- “My eye will always find you, even in a crowd of people. You are my most cherished sight.”
Funny Anniversary Quotes
Are you in searching of funny anniversary quotes for a couple that enjoys sharing laughs and taking life less seriously? Make your anniversary message more memorable by using funny wedding anniversary quotes in a playful, loving manner.
- “Marrying you is like playing a never-ending game of “Whose Turn Is It Anyway?”
- “Marriage is all about compromise. I let you choose the movie and you let me eat all the popcorn.”
- “You continue to make my heart skip a beat after all these years because you never put the toilet seat down.”
- “You're the icing on the cake, and I'll never run out of hots for you!”
- “I'm not always easy to love, but I'm glad you still think I'm worth it.”
- “It's because of you that I never lose my keys.”
- “You're my ideal coffee buddy, and I'll always have a brewing crush on you!”
- “Congratulations — you've married the right person.”
- “Marriage is a rollercoaster ride. There are ups and downs, and you sometimes want to vomit.”
- “Marriage is like a deck of cards. At first, all you need are two hearts and a diamond. But after ten years, you'll be looking for a club and a spade.”
- “I love you more than yesterday—you irritated me yesterday.”
- “We've completed another round of the sun together and I can't believe you're still ready to take these journeys with me.”
Tips For Writing a Funny Wedding Anniversary Message
The key to writing a funny wedding anniversary message is finding the perfect balance between humor and sentimentality. You can make your partner laugh by referencing inside jokes or personal events you've shared over the years, and you can make yourself look brilliant by adding a twist or a snappy one-liner. Don't be hesitant to make fun of yourself or your partner, but make sure the jokes are meant in a loving way.
Keep your message brief and focused on the laughter & joy of your shared experiences. Most importantly, remember to express your love & gratitude for your partner & all of the wonderful memories you've shared over the years.
Romantic Wedding Anniversary Quotes
Speaking from the heart is always a good place to start when writing for romantic anniversary quotes. Use some of these touching words to show your lover how much you care and appreciate them and keep the romance alive in your relationship.
- “Although all love stories are wonderful — I prefer ours. Creating new stories with you is always a joy.”
- “You are my always and forever.”
- “To the one who still gives me butterflies, happy anniversary.”
- “I never knew love until I met you.”
- “Every day feels like a fairytale with you by my side.”
- “We've built a beautiful life together — Full of love and memories.”
- “Now and forever, my heart beats for you.”
- “I'm grateful for every moment we've spent together.”
- “My love for you only grows stronger with time.”
- “Every time I've ever been in love before, it's been with you.”
Anniversary Wishes for Family Members
Whether you're sending a wedding anniversary quotes to your parents, a sibling, an aunt, uncles or a nephew, it's important to include a heartfelt message. Use these touching anniversary messages for family to show your support for their dedication to each other and to their marriage.
- “Happy anniversary to the two people who taught me the meaning of love & commitment — my wonderful parents.”
- “May your love last forever.”
- “I respect the pressure you've put. The standard you've set for marriage is so high that I'm not sure I can reach it.”
- “While everyone of you is strong on their own, as a team — you are unbeatable!”
- “On this special day, I wish you nothing but happiness and love. A true blessing is having you as my [parents, siblings].”
- “May you have a wonderful anniversary and many more years of love and happiness together.”
- You two are stunning together and make a lovely pair. Be honest to each other and you'll be together for the rest of your lives!
- “Your love & devotion to one another is truly inspiring. May your anniversary be as memorable as you two are.”
- “Thank you for showing me true love and being the best role models I could wish for.”
- “May your love and commitment to each other shine as brightly as the day you exchanged your vows.”
- “Thank you for giving me hope that true love does exist.”
- “Without you, I genuinely wouldn't be here. So, thank you for being the world's best parents.”
Cute Anniversary Wishes for Friends
Choosing an anniversary quotes for a friend is something you can do with a laid-back attitude. Include an inside joke or or memory that's unique to your friendship. The friendship that brought you together deserves to be celebrated now!
- “Cheers to a healthy and happy couple.”
- “Like peanut butter and jelly, you complement each other well.”
- “In every way, you two are an inspiration to other couples.”
- “I enjoy spending time with you guys. When you're around, things are more fun.”
- “Wow, another year has passed — You two get along great.”
- “I've never met a cutest pair of lovebirds than you two.”
Happy First Anniversary Wishes
Time flies and today marks a year since you said “I do.” Let us raise a glass to the love that brought you together and the bright future that lies ahead as you reflect on your journey together.
- “My love for you has remained fresh and strong despite 365 days of highs and lows.”
- “It's been a year; we still have our whole lives ahead of us.”
- “365 days of seeing your beautiful face and wonderful smile. Don't you just love the honeymoon period?”
- “Happy first anniversary to the person who makes my heart skip a beat and my world a better place — I love you more every day.”
- “Cheers to a year of love, growth and unbreakable bond”
50th Wedding Anniversary Quotes
The “golden” 50th anniversary is an important milestone that should serve as relationship goals for all couples. They signifies enduring love, dedication and happy memories. If you're at a loss for what to say to a couple on their anniversary, tell them how much you're inspired by their love.
- “Glitter lasts, gold endures — even fifty years on.”
- “The 50th is more than just a number. It's a mix of good times, tough times, and long-lasting memories. It's you two and it's love.”
- “Two imperfect people who stay together despite their differences make a perfect marriage. Our 50-year relationship demonstrates we're meant to be.”
- “You two have proven that true love exists for another year now.”
- “Congratulations on 50 years of enduring love!”
Famous Anniversary Quotes
Why not take an idea from the masters' books and add some flair to your anniversary card? Browse our selection of anniversary quotes and sayings to find the perfect words to write a heartfelt message that will make your special someone swoon. So go ahead and steal a line or two to write an anniversary card that will be remembered forever.
- “Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.” — Charles M. Schulz
- “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time.” —Julia Child
- “Marriage is like watching the color of leaves in the fall; ever-changing and more stunningly beautiful with each passing day.” – Fawn Weaver
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” — André Maurois
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
- “You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” —Dr. Seuss
- “If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you.” —Beyonce Knowles
- “Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.” —Tom Mullen
- “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.”— Zane Grey
- “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” —Nicholas Sparks
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”— Mignon McLaughlin
- “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” — Paul Sweeney
- “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” — Franz Schubert
- “I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” —Judy Garland
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”—Lao Tzu
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” —Nicholas Sparks
- “A marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's the way you love your partner everyday.”—Barbara De Angelis
- The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.” —Rumi
- “It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.” —Anon.
You or someone you care about could be getting ready to celebrate an anniversary because you found these poems. If you want to send your partner something special with a Happy Anniversary card, one of these short yet lovely poems would be perfect.
“My love for you is like the raging sea,
So powerful and deep it will forever be.
Through storm, wind, and heavy rain,
It will withstand every pain.
Our hearts are so pure and love so sweet.
I love you more with every heartbeat!”
~ Elaine Chetty
“L is for “laughter” we had along the way.
O is for “optimism” you gave me every day.
V is for “value” of being my best friend.
E is for “eternity,” a love that has no end.”
~ John Peter Read
Thank you for your sweet, sweet love
You'll never truly know
Just how happy you make me
And how much I love you so.
Sending a happy anniversary card with the perfect message is a special way to celebrate & honor the love shared between two people. We hope that all of the wonderful wedding anniversary quotes we've provided above will help you find the perfect words to express your feelings to your partner, friends and family on this special day.