We appreciate your interest in being a part of Emma Loves Weddings as a contributor. All the work you've put into making weddings easier for couples is greatly appreciated.
Are you a photographer? Feature your work by clicking here.
Wedding planning can be both simple and enjoyable and we'd love for you to write a guest article to share your knowledge and experience with our readers.
⚠️ Please be aware that only wedding/fashion related articles with high-quality, researched and original content will be considered for approval.
Why post on Emma Loves Weddings?
- Monthly 50k young female audience interested in wedding ideas
- 90% visitors from leading English-speaking countries
- 67,000 active Pinterest followers with over 6 million monthly views
- A chance to expose your brand or portfolio
What we expect from you:
- Answer a question that couples or their families search online
- Introduce something exciting trends or new wedding ideas or share tips
- Wow our readers with your expert tips and advice
Examples of what we like:
- ‘How to’ articles – how to find, how to choose, how to plan …
- ‘What to’ articles – what to do when, what to ask …
- ‘When to’ articles – when to [send out wedding invitations]…
- Lists – 8 reasons, 9 ways, 10 things you need to know about, 6 new ideas for …
- Explainers – What does a [niche specialist] do, styling terminology explained …
- Ridiculously fun – wedding ideas for surfers, surprise wedding ideas, ways to include pets in your wedding ceremony …
Preferred content layout:
- OPENING PARAGRAPH – Introduce the topic. Give readers a sense of what the piece is about by making it explicit.
- MAIN CONTENT – Share the juice. This is where you pour your nuggets of gold so that readers desire to find out who you are.
- CLOSING PARAGRAPH – Reiterate your message and round the article out. This is the perfect opportunity to mention your company's name.
- AUTHOR BIO – Add your bio so that readers may get in contact (roughly 50 words) (approx 50 words)
Our commitment to you:
We value the time and work you have put into sharing wedding ideas and planning tips to our readers. This is what you'll get from us if we decide to publish your article:
- You will receive credit as the author.
- We'll add a link to your website into the article
- Your article will be optimized for search engines.
- We will share your article on social media.
Once your submission is approved, you can use paste this code on your website/blog to display “Featured on Emma Loves Weddings” trust logo.
<a href=”https://emmalovesweddings.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener” title=”Featured on Emma Loves Weddings blog”><img src=”https://emmalovesweddings.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Featured-on-Emma-Loves-Weddings.jpg” alt=”Featured on Emma Loves Weddings blog!” width=”150″ height=”150″ /></a>