Rustic weddings have been, are, and will continue to be popular due to their intimate and domestic feel, as well as the fact that the wooden decor isn't very expensive — you can frequently DIY the majority of wooden wedding arches. Do you want to have a wooden wedding with rustic theme? Start your wedding ceremony preparations by creating a touching and stunning rustic wedding arch ideas.
For a more casual feel, a rustic wedding arch is frequently formed of stained wood, wooden slabs, or merely tree branches (they can be also easily DIYed by you anytime). Traditional shapes, such as an arbor, a modern triangular wooden wedding arch, or a circle wedding arch, are all options. If you're having your celebration outside, make sure you have a beautiful backdrop, such as a forest, a field, or a water feature.
- DIY Rustic Wooden Wedding Arches With Flowers
- 1. Rustic wedding arch made of rich stained wood
- 2. Brass pipes with vintage candle lamps
- 3. Sunflowers and wooden barrels
- 4. Ribbons and blue flowers
- 5. Birch branches with sunflower greenery
- 6. Wooden slabs and grass
- 7. burgundy florals and greenery
- 8. Arch made of logs with white pumpkins
- 9. Pink floral with lights
- 10. Tree stumps with peachy blooms
- 11. White, pink, and burgundy roses
- 12. Stained wooden arch with blush blooms
- 13. Rough wood, twigs, and white blooms
- 14. Birch branches, pastel blooms and pond
- 15. Pink and dark floral for fall
- 16. Foliage with pink and burgundy blossoms
- 17. White, pink, and dark purple blossoms
- 18. Pampas grass and wooden arch
- 19. Eucalyptus with white flowers
- 20. Simply branches
- 21. Briar branches with white ribbons
- 22. Greenery and with hay at the base
- 23. Twigs, blush and white rustic blooms
- 24. Mauve and pink blooms arch
- 25. Stained wood, greenery, and colorful blooms arch
- 26. Neutral burlapm eucalyptus
- 27. Rough wooden slabs with white and coral blooms
- 28. Petals on the ground with white wooden arch
- 29. Birch branches and greenery
- 30. White blooms on top
- 31. Wooden slabs, greenery, and vibrant blooms
- 32. Rich stained wooden arch with a rug
- 33. Pumpkins and flowers around arch
- Common FAQs On Rustic Wooden Wedding Arch
- Final Thoughts
DIY Rustic Wooden Wedding Arches With Flowers
By decorating your DIY wedding arch with greenery and flowers in season and with a rustic look, you can bring out the style of the event. Depending on the season, these can be hydrangeas, dahlias, carnations, lilacs, and other blooms. You don't want any rustic blooms, do you? Then add whatever more flowers you choose, such as king proteas, roses, anemones, and a variety of other flowers, as well as pampas grass and various types of greenery and wooden designs. Depending on the impression you desire and the amount of money you want to spend on wedding flowers, you can cover the entire arch or parts of it, only the vertical ones, or just one corner.
Only greenery wedding arches are also quite real; you can give them a more rustic feel by using hay, wooden candle lamps, and other such items. Select anything that is associated with this season and rock it: pumpkins for fall, pale foliage and snow for winter, hay for summer, and so on – take something that is associated with this season and rock it!
1. Rustic wedding arch made of rich stained wood
For a rustic or bohemian wedding, a simple rustic wedding arch made of rich stained wood, vivid florals, and greenery is a great option.
2. Brass pipes with vintage candle lamps
Brass pipes, greenery and white hydrangeas, and vintage candle lamps surround a typical rustic wedding arch.
3. Sunflowers and wooden barrels
Greenery, sunflowers, vibrant red and blue flowers, and barrels at the foot of a highly colorful summer rustic wedding arch
4. Ribbons and blue flowers
A rustic wooden wedding arch made of branches, foliage, sunflowers, ribbons, and blue flowers in the summer is a very trendy and sophisticated design.
5. Birch branches with sunflower greenery
A summer rustic wedding arch made of birch branches, greenery, and sunflowers is a bold and exciting DIY design to try, and it's easy to make.
6. Wooden slabs and grass
A rustic wedding with style could include an arch made of wooden slabs, grass, and white blossoms is a timeless idea.
7. burgundy florals and greenery
A cool idea for a fall wedding is a sophisticated rustic wedding arch made of dark wood, white, pink, and burgundy florals, and greenery.
8. Arch made of logs with white pumpkins
A simple rustic wedding arch made of logs, white and burgundy blossoms, and greenery, with white pumpkins on the ground
9. Pink floral with lights
a rustic wedding arch made of wood branches, baby's breath, lights, and pink floral arrangements atop barrels adjacent to the arch
10. Tree stumps with peachy blooms
For an autumn rustic wedding, a rustic wedding arch with tree stumps, foliage, and peachy blooms, as well as a view of a fall forest
11. White, pink, and burgundy roses
A rustic wedding arch made of wood, adorned with foliage, white, pink, and burgundy roses, and overlooking a beautiful lake
12. Stained wooden arch with blush blooms
A rustic wedding arch made of stained wood, brilliant and blush blooms, foliage, pampas grass, and twigs has a lot of depth and texture.
13. Rough wood, twigs, and white blooms
A rustic wedding arch is made out of rough wood, twigs, and white blooms, as well as some pastel blooms tied to the wood.
14. Birch branches, pastel blooms and pond
a rustic wedding arch of birch branches, pastel blooms and greenery with a backdrop of a pond is a lovely idea for summer
15. Pink and dark floral for fall
Greenery, pink and dark florals, and dark greenery arrangements around a rustic wooden wedding arch
16. Foliage with pink and burgundy blossoms
For a fall rustic wedding, a rustic wedding arch covered with foliage, pink and burgundy blossoms is a gorgeous option.
17. White, pink, and dark purple blossoms
For a farmhouse wedding, a rustic wedding arch made of siding, pampas grass, white, pink, and dark purple blossoms, and greenery was used.
18. Pampas grass and wooden arch
Pampas grass, greenery, white and blush roses, and a rustic wedding altar made of wood are all great ideas for a summer wedding.
19. Eucalyptus with white flowers
A trendy concept for a summer wedding is a rustic wedding altar decorated with eucalyptus, white hydrangeas, and blush blooms.
20. Simply branches
A branch-based bohemian wedding arch with white flowers could be the simplest wedding style.
21. Briar branches with white ribbons
A lovely rustic wedding arch made of briar branches, with white ribbons, white blossoms, and greenery, with a pond as a backdrop
22. Greenery and with hay at the base
a pretty rustic triangle wooden wedding arch covered with greenery and with hay at the base is a cool solution for a rustic boho wedding
23. Twigs, blush and white rustic blooms
For spring or summer, a stunning rustic wedding arch of branches with greenery, twigs, blush and white rustic blooms is ideal.
24. Mauve and pink blooms arch
A charming rustic summer wedding! A rustic summer wedding with an arch of wood, greenery, mauve and pink blooms is a great concept.
25. Stained wood, greenery, and colorful blooms arch
A laid-back rustic wedding! A summer wedding arch of stained wood, greenery, and colorful blooms is a gorgeous option.
26. Neutral burlapm eucalyptus
A trendy décor is a cool rustic wedding arch draped in neutral burlapm eucalyptus with white floral arrangements attached.
27. Rough wooden slabs with white and coral blooms
A rustic wedding arch made of rough wooden slabs with white and coral blooms, with a green field as a backdrop
28. Petals on the ground with white wooden arch
A vibrant rustic wedding arch made of birch branches, greenery, and bright blooms, petals on the ground, and a view of the sea
29. Birch branches and greenery
A bright and cheerful rustic wedding! A rustic wedding arch made of birch branches, greenery, and colorful blooms is a charming design.
30. White blooms on top
A trendy and lovely concept for any season is a sleek rustic wedding arch made of wood with greenery and white blooms on top.
31. Wooden slabs, greenery, and vibrant blooms
For both an indoor and outdoor wedding, a brilliant rustic wedding arch made of wooden slabs, greenery, and vibrant blooms is a great concept.
32. Rich stained wooden arch with a rug
A stunning rustic wedding arch made of rich stained wood, greenery, pink, hot pink blooms, and a rug on the ground.
33. Pumpkins and flowers around arch
Dark stained wooden slabs, brilliant blooms and greenery, and pumpkins and flowers surround a dramatic rustic wedding arch.
Common FAQs On Rustic Wooden Wedding Arch
How much does it cost to DIY a wedding arch?
DIY wedding arches can be as cheap as $70 or as expensive as $700, depending on the materials used and the level of extravagance desired. Compared to heavy-duty wooden arches, the cost of lightweight metal arches that can be readily erected is likely far lower.
What material goes on a wedding arch?
Outdoor wedding arches are typically draped in chiffon, organza, netting, tulle, satin, lace, or silk for the wedding's decor. These textiles are the most popular. However, others could be used.
How do you make a boho wedding arch?
Whether you want to use subdued tones or vivid colors, a bohemian-inspired wedding arch needs you to be daring and free-spirited. You can employ metal, wood, branches, flowers, or foliage for the arch's base. Use various materials, such as flowers, rich greenery, dreamcatchers, or even macramé, to create an arch with a lot of depth and complexity.
How do you decorate a simple wedding arch?
A wedding arch can be decorated using fabrics like organza and chiffon, hanging and positioning lanterns, lighting the entire arch, obtaining a soft glow with candles, incorporating other light fixtures, and creating a base of greenery.
How long do flowers last on an arch?
If the space is not too hot or the arch is not directly exposed to sunlight, it should last several hours if the florist uses hardier flowers. Fresh flowers should last for at least two days in an air-conditioned area.
What size should a wedding arch be?
The average height and width of the wedding arch are 7 to 8 feet (approximately 2.5 meters) and 4 to 6 feet, respectively (about 1.3 to 1.75 meters).
A rustic wedding arch complements any setting, from the ceremony aisle to the reception hall. The appropriate wedding arch can be the focal point of the entire event. Not only will it make for a stunning backdrop for your wedding photos, but it can also help to create the ideal atmosphere for your big day. Many couples opt for an elegant arch uniquely designed for their wedding ceremony. Many enchanting and moving moments take place in front of this arch, and it is also where many treasured photographs are shot. With the help of the fantastic rustic wedding arch ideas we've provided above, you can easily construct a simple, contemporary wooden wedding arch with seasonal flowers, fabrics, and other elements.
Images via Pinterest
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Kick-start Your Wedding Planning!
Packed with useful budgeting tips, a cost tracker, and many ideas to save money on your big day.
Tell us how we can improve this post?