Thanks for your interest in collaborating with us.
Wedding planning can be both simple and enjoyable and we'd love for you to write a guest blog for us and share your knowledge and experience with our readers.
Why post on Emma Loves Weddings?
- Monthly 50k young female audience interested in wedding ideas
- 90% visitors from English-speaking countries
- 65,000 Pinterest followers and over 6 million monthly views
- A chance to expose your brand or portfolio
What we expect from you:
- Answer a question that Brides & Grooms would search online
- Introduce new wedding planning ideas or share tips
Here’s some examples of what we publish:
- ‘How to’ articles – how to find, how to choose, how to plan …
- ‘What to’ articles – what to do when, what to ask …
- ‘When to’ articles – when to [send out wedding invitations]…
- Lists – 8 reasons, 9 ways, 10 things you need to know about, 6 new ideas for …
- Explainers – What does a [niche specialist] do, styling terminology explained …
- Ridiculously fun – wedding ideas for surfers, surprise wedding ideas, ways to include pets in your wedding ceremony …
Preferred content layout:
- OPENING PARAGRAPH – Introduce the topic. Give readers a sense of what the piece is about by making it explicit.
- MAIN CONTENT – Share the juice. This is where you pour your nuggets of gold so that readers desire to find out who you are.
- CLOSING PARAGRAPH – Reiterate your message and round the article out. This is the perfect opportunity to mention your company's name.
- AUTHOR BIO – Add your bio so that readers may get in contact (roughly 50 words) (approx 50 words)
Our commitment to you:
We value the time and work you have put into sharing wedding ideas and planning tips. This is what you'll get from us if we decide to publish your article:
- Through your published bio, you will receive credit as the author.
- We'll incorporate connections to your website into the article
- Your article will be optimized for search engines.
- We will share your article on social media.
- Internal links will be provided both to and from your content.
⚠️ Please be aware that only wedding-related posts with high-quality content shall be approved. We reserve the right to modify the content/creatives.